SERIES Book 14: Christian mom forms church group and corrals denominational resources to break up her daughter’s lesbian marriage / Mature Christian audience (NO erotica)
Amazon Kindle FICTION: Women’s Christian / Contemporary Women
What Inspired You to Write Your Book?
Our URBAN MARRIAGE series explores contemporary marriage and how one's faith may positively or negatively impact this contract between two people. We see God encouraging the church to work together with the LGBTQ community to help those in need. In Urban Marriage 14, we see one woman's marriage strengthened in spite of her mother's attempt to form an anti-gay church movement.
How Did You Come up With Your Characters?
Our characters are a composite from experiences going back 25+ years. Family experience and pastoral counseling have shaped our views and challenged us to rethink old assumptions and past teachings.
1. Flight to Memphis
2. The News
3. Glowing Advance Reviews for MAGC's Forthcoming Books
4. More Details About MAGC Books
5. Will Charlee Ever Find a Man?
6. MAGC's Media Blitz
7. GenderLight Group to Help MAGC
8. Publishers' Favorite Christian Books Reviewers Chapters
9. Charlotte's Man Dodged a Bullet
10. A Second Mom for Sherri
11. Sherri's Dad Has the Scoop on MAGC
12. Why Mom Hates Lesbians
13. Maureen and Flora in Heaven Now
14. Dad Supports His Daughter's Marriage
15. No More Parent Safety Net
16. Sunday Morning Square Dance
17. Launch of MAGC at ChurchLight
18. When a Mom Spies on Her Daughter
19. Aubrey's Ex-Husband Gets His Story Published and Filmed
20. Tim's RealLife Drama: Divorced by a Lesbian
21. Tim's RealLife Romance: Love Found at Church
22. Film Review
23. MAGC's Drive-By Protest Against Reconciling Churches
24. MAGC Mom Attacks Nursery Worker at LGBTQ Church Picnic
25. The Police Make an Arrest
26. Family Crisis
27. Pastor Isabel Assures Sherri and Aubrey
28. When Sherri Discovered Her Lesbian Identity
29. High School Date Rape
30. Liz Publicly Apologizes and Makes a Donation to Victim's Church
31. Sherri and Aubrey As One
32. LGBTQ Church Group Helps Teens Caught in Porn Scandal
Tulipe Pascere is the pen name for a mother-daughter writing team, women of faith, not afraid to share and explore matters of intimacy or how church life impacts marriage.
Open and Affirming: We support church ONA guidelines for LGBTQs and write positive portrayals of those active in their local church and community.
Links to Purchase eBooks
Link To Buy Urban Marriage 14: Atlanta Mom Goes MAGC (Moms Against Gay Cults) On Amazon
Have you read this book? Tell us in the comments how you liked it!